Capacity Development for Human Resource Departments
We support organisations, human resource departments and/or human resource practitioners strengthen their professional practise of human resource management. As part of our capacity development service we:
- develop human resource policies and procedures that are consistent with legislation and provide a fair and flexible work environment;
- undertake HR audits
- design and execute Change Management Programs.
We take a holistic approach to performance management. We provide a number of services including:
- facilitating team-based process mapping exercise to determine the value chain and performance measure for each stage of the process;
- confirming that the organisation structure is designed to support the value-chain;
- developing job profiles that document clear measurable contribution for each individuals role;
- developing performance management systems that are integrated with the overall corporate planning and business performance cycle;
- developing reward systems that reward performance while at the same time reinforcing the organisations values.
Organization Structure Design and Review
We assist organisation structures either review or design organisation structures:
- which are aligned to the purpose and strategic intent of the organisation;
- that define key activities and group them together to create organisational and operational efficiency, minimise risk and embed control;
- that define job roles that provide clarity, authority, accountability and reporting lines for employees.
The services provided encompass the financial and non-financial recognition accorded to employees. We support client in developing, costing and implementing reward structures that are competitive within the market in which client does business; are supportive of business strategies; attracts talent and rewards performance in a manner that:
- ensure every person recognizes that they need to add value to customers;
- ensure employees understand the link between their contribution and the reward they receive;
- variable pay is self-financing and
- is balanced between financial and non-financial reward.