For Companies Looking To Recruit
As part of our recruitment service for companies we:
- assist clients determine and document the job profile and performance objectives for the vacant position;
- develop a search strategy that includes internal and external candidates as appropriate;
- assess against the key performance indicators and competencies defined for the role, using a wide array of assessment tools that look at both performance and potential, including globally recognised psychometric tools as well as the environmental/cultural factors that he/she will encounter in the organisation; and
- presenting candidates for final interview, together with an analysis of the gaps that exist between the candidate's demonstrated capability vis-Ã -vis the requirements of the position, with recommendations on how such gaps could be addressed.
We hold a vast database of applicants which can be used to reduce the turnaround time and advertising costs related to sourcing candidates.
Three Green Apples Consulting Limited has partnered with SHL, the world leader in objective people assessment using tools that are structured, based on the science of psychometrics, fair and objective, in short, essential for effective candidate selection. We are certified and licensed to administer SHL suite of psychometric assessments which support recruitment, selection, performance management, learning and development and succession planning.
For Individuals Looking For A Job
a) Database Registration
For individuals looking for employment opportunities, we accept and register your curriculum vitae / resume in our database at no cost to the individual. To be registered on our database, we require you to go to www.careers.tgagroupea.com and fill in the application form. This will allow you to apply for jobs and constantly receive jobs alerts.
b) Career Planning Sessions
- Group Session
We run 3 hours career planning sessions focusing on four areas, that is;
- Career Option and CV Writing,
- Job Search Techniques,
- Personal Presentation and Interviewing Skills and
- Performing on the Job
- Individual Session